Our goal is to be a single source solution for in-house teams' run-the-company work.
We offer the following primary services to in-house teams:
Projects. Get access to experienced outside counsel for specialized projects, transactions, local expertise and litigation. Examples include M&A counsel for an acquisition in California, specialist litigators for a case in New York or local corporate counsel in the United Kingdom.
People. Find junior and senior legal professionals for overflow work and temporary on- and off-site placements. Examples include full-time contract attorneys for vacation and leave coverage and commercial attorneys for 20 hours per week of overflow contract support.
In addition to our core offering, we can provide the following front-end services for in-house teams:
Matchmaking. Customized law firm and lawyer matchmaking based on your requirements, including:
- Suppression of prohibited parties.
- Required malpractice minimums.
- Minimum law firm size or practice area coverage.
- Diversity preferences, either at an ownership or individual attorney level.
Onboarding. Standardized law firm and lawyer onboarding for new matters, including:
- Coordinating screening calls.
- Coordinating conflict checks.
- Providing law firms and attorneys with outside counsel guidelines, billing guidelines, standardized engagement letter and/or preferred language, and legal playbooks (e.g. contract review playbooks).
- Other onboarding requirements, including background checks and uploading of information through contingent worker software tools such as Beeline and Fieldglass.
Ongoing Support. Providing a single point of contact for any issues arising on engagements or any new policies/requirements that require distribution/implementation.
Billing & Payments. Managing billing and invoicing for Priori law firm and lawyer matters via client e-billing software (if applicable) and managing payments to all law firms.