Examples of the many types of engagements that clients have utilized Priori's tools to secure legal support.
- Fortune 50 company engaged a former BigLaw attorney with experience negotiating against a niche service provider to negotiate a commercial transaction with that same provider.
- Technology company engaged former BigLaw attorney to conduct $10M M&A transaction.
- Leading biotechnology company moved the management of trademark and patent portfolio from BigLaw firm to Priori network IP firm.
- Investment management company engaged Priori Network IP lawywer to provide ongoing patent prosecution advice to portfolio companies.
- Software and hardware company engaged UK-based data privacy lawyer for GDPR compliance project.
- Aviation company engaged former BigLaw attorney to review employee handbook, employee policies and provide ongoing employment law advice.
- Online food-ordering company engaged employment lawyer to provide on-call advice.
- International company engaged boutique litigation firm headed by former BigLaw partner in multi-year intellectual property litigation.
- Silicon Valley startup engaged boutique litigation firm to manage the company's high-volume portfolio of small claims litigation.
- Investment bank engaged associate attorney for a 12-month temporary placement to support the company's in-house team during a high-growth phase.
- Multinational electronics company engaged Priori mobile payments lawyer for a 3-month temporary placement to provide on-site support for a new product line.
- International payments company hired a bench of Priori attorneys to provide ongoing remote commercial overflow support to the company's in-house team.
This list is not exhaustive. If you have any questions about how we can help your legal team and would like to speak with a Priori representative, please email [email protected] and one of our team members will get in touch.